Mini sessions and fall family sessions are here! With a new baby coming in December, my schedule will be limited to September and October. Schedule your session now to get on the calendar and save your spot for beautiful family photos. I am excited to offer a number of weekend dates!
Locations are set in advance for your mini session. I will email you specifics about the location including driving directions a few days before your scheduled date. You choose the location for your full session, or I can choose for you. Rain dates will be handled on a case by case basis.
Mini Session Morning Dates (15 to 20-minute session):
Saturday, October 3
Saturday, October 24
Mini Session Evening Dates (15 to 20-minute session):
Sunday, October 11
Sunday, October 25
Full Family Sessions (45 to 60-minutes):
Lots of great options throughout the month of October, on both weekdays and weekends!
Commonly Asked Questions about Mini Sessions:
- What is a mini session? A mini session is 15 to 20-minute session for you and your family at a beautiful time of year. This isn’t a full session, but we will work quickly to get family photos, group shots, individual shots of kids, and whatever else we can squeeze in! You’ll receive 10+ edited images to download and use as you please. Mini sessions can also easily be gifted to a family member or friend!
- How do I know if a mini session is right for me? Mini sessions are perfect for those looking for a beautiful Christmas card photo or simply a couple of professional images to document your kids or family at this stage.
- What if I don’t think 15 minutes will be enough time for my family? I have a limited number of family portrait sessions available. Feel free to sign up for one of these one-hour sessions if you don’t think a mini session is the right fit for your family. With a full session you’ll receive at least 30-50 edited digital images.
- Do I have to pay up front? Yes. You’ll reserve your spot by paying for the time slot you choose. When it’s time for your session, you just show up. No ATM visits or check writing to remember!
- How quickly will I receive my images? I work to deliver mini session images within two weeks of your session.
- What should I wear? Neutrals with pops of color and earth tones tend to be the most flattering on people. I like to tell families it’s much better to coordinate than to match. Let’s not be cheesy and all wear the exact same color top and pants, but instead wear colors that compliment one another. Let your personality (and your kids’ personalities) shine. Wear something that’ll make you feel like a million bucks! You can always text me to get opinions on outfits as well. I’m here to help!
- Can I bring a prop for my child or a favorite quilt/blanket? Absolutely! The mini session is a quick session, so we may not be able to use all your props, but bring whatever you’d like.
I’m excited to offer a special DISCOUNT CODE for blog readers. Simply enter “BLOG25” on the event page to receive $25 OFF the session of your choice (mini session OR full family session). This code is good for THIS MONTH ONLY so book your session now.*
*Discount code BLOG25 expires August 31, 2015.
View all the fall session options RIGHT HERE!
Can’t wait to see you at a family session this fall. Contact me directly with any questions you have along the way. See you soon!