Happy November! I love the beautiful season of autumn and all the amazing colors it brings. November is going to be a fun but crazy month around these parts. In just a couple of weeks we will celebrate Rachel’s first birthday and I cannot believe it’s already been nearly a year since God blessed us with the birth of this little one. For this month, I hope to keep the goals simple, but there are quite a few exciting things happening! Here’s to a month of thanksgiving and celebration.
- Photograph lots more beautiful families.
- Attend a conference for me.
- Plan and host Rachel’s first birthday party (keeping it small with just family).
- Host cousins visiting from out of state.
- Celebrate Thanksgiving with family.
- Keep a thankfulness journal.
- Catch up with editing and organizing pictures from Rachel’s first year. Print and archive some favorites.
- Continue to document our home building adventures.
- Visit a Christmas Tree Farm
Did you catch one of my favorite recent family sessions and of course Rachel in the Fall?
What about this beautiful Birmingham engagement session?