Guess who turns the big 3-0 today… none other than Mr. Nicolas Teasley!
Nic, Happy Birthday! I am so thankful for you and excited to celebrate YOU today. You work so hard and even though you won’t stop working today, you deserve a little celebration. Some of these are things you’ve heard before, but here are just 30 reasons I’m thankful for you!
- You love the Lord.
- You follow your dreams, including starting your own business.
- You fix cars, and houses, and just about anything.
- You aren’t afraid to tackle big projects, especially home projects.
- You take care of Bear while I am prone to neglect him.
- You make smoothies for breakfast every morning… even when you get tired of them, because you know I never do!
- You are funny, and you make up your own song lyrics on a daily basis.
- You always love to play and have fun.
- You are quite the salesman/negotiator… to the point that it embarrasses me sometimes.
- You are now in your 30s with me. It’s about time!
- You have taught me lots of things, from how-to-shoot-a-gun to why-certain-car-parts-do-what-they-do.
- You are one of the most giving people I know.
- You always want to help people. Neighbors. Friends. Strangers.
- You are my best friend.
- You are a great cook, and an excellent griller. Much better than me at both.
- You sacrifice personal time to prepare for our new baby and do home projects.
- You care for our family.
- You still love me, even when I won’t scratch your back.
- You encourage me and pray for me.
- You aren’t afraid to try new things, and I usually am.
- You are creative and full of great ideas.
- You care about the little things.
- You deeply value our marriage.
- You don’t hold back and don’t worry about what other people think. I admire this!
- You are a wealth of knowledge… about the most random things! It’s always helpful.
- You married me in your birthday month…kind of a big deal.
- You keep your cool and don’t let things get to you.
- You aren’t afraid to second shoot with me and invest time and energy into my photography business.
- You research just about everything to find the very best for our family.
- You are much more of a husband and friend than I ever deserve.
- And one to grow on… you are going to be an incredible dad! I love you!
See… 30 isn’t so bad now, is it? God has certainly blessed us, and I love forward to many, many more years together!
Share the birthday love and leave a comment for Nic!