Whew, y’all. I feel crazy even typing this today. But, with a sick kiddo keeping us in the house, and a hubby out of town (meaning, I’m tending the sick ones by myself), I honestly just needed to put my mind on something else… so, to the blog I come!
I neglected January goals and yearly goals because I did not complete my Powersheets, but I decided to not let that stop me this month! February is here, and if I don’t make a plan, it’s hard to make little progress. This month is full of lots of firsts.
- Blog 2x each week. It’s so hard to stay connected if I’m not PRESENT here, so two times a week is my goal, y’all. Gotta start small, right? Present over perfect!
- Photograph my first wedding of 2017. Hey Cassie and Luke!!
- Complete my first photography mentoring session of 2017. (I’m stoked to be mentoring someone!!)
- Teach my first women’s Bible study. Ever. (This is overwhelming for me, but God has opened doors and equipped me, and I’m excited about studying Psalms with the ladies in my church!)
- Go on a FUN date with Nic.
- Walk 3x per week. I used to be so faithful about this, but have dropped the ball lately!
- Complete my 2017 Powersheets prep work and 2017 goals.
- Complete a small part of Nancy Ray’s how to organize your personal photos. (I’m working on getting all my physical prints into one place to sort, cull, and divide.)
- Share my 2017 Shoot & Share contest entries on Instagram!
Thanks for following along, even when I’m inconsistent. Here’s to progress this month!